1. I connect with your animal's energy, living or deceased with a photo that you provide. Although photos aren't necessary it makes it much more enjoyable for me to see who I am talking to. I can also connect from a description of the animal if no photo is available.
2. Connecting to energy is a simple process once you understand what to look for. It's similar to having that animal's cell number and 'dialing' up their energy.
3. As their energy comes through I will share all the images, feelings and information that is shown to me. This can be anything from a state of mind, emotional status, health-related or even something completely off the wall. Remember, we will be getting the animal's perspective so you just never know.
Each animal is different. Some are better at sending me telepathic 'verbal' messages while others send just their thoughts, emotions or words. Sometimes they will send images or images of their surroundings. When I work with lost animals I see what is around them.
4. I always allow the animal to share their thoughts and feelings first as a courtesy to them. But you may ask questions throughout the duration of the session.
5. Sessions are very interactive and conversational. I will share all the information that your animal provides and I do not censor anything. It is my sole purpose to be the messenger so therefore if the animal is upset about something I will tell you.
6. I will see the world through your animals' eyes, feel from their source of emotion and its important that you are open to hearing things from their perspective as well. These messages may not coincide with your own personal feelings. Be aware that your animal is a unique individual and we need to honor their perspective.
7. Entering into a session with a closed mind or expecting to hear a certain response will only leave you disappointed and frustrated.
8. I will focus on your goals and offer insights, information and messages during the entire session.
9. I finish with sending everyone's energy back to them and closing the session down.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Call or Email Caroline for an open discussion of your needs or your pet's needs. Once you decide what services you need, schedule your Distance Session or Hands On Appointment.
A Distance Session honors the importance of a normal setting for your pet at the time of the appointment. Similar to communication frequencies utilized in everyday life, the transmission of energy over any distance is possible and effective for communication and healing.
I have to admit, I was skeptical about animal communication. But I knew Caroline personally and I trusted her, knowing her to be a person of honesty and integrity. So…I told her I was worried about our cat. She stopped me and did not let me go into any detail…instead, she offered to reach out communicate with the animal and tell me what she heard. She made sure that I was giving permission to her to speak to the cat, and she also asked for the cat’s permission to communicate. I was deeply touched by that, by the respect for life that I saw.
And then…wow. She began to tell me that the cat - whose name is Zelda, a beautiful black cat with luminescent green eyes - had been feeling lonely and abandoned, even though she still lived with us. She told me that Zelda said she has a mission, that her purpose was to stay close to me, and help me “stay” in the moment, and not get lost on my soul travels. She was my “familiar”, a soul who had taken on the form of a cat to protect and guide me. She said she was not going to go anywhere until her mission was over.
Remember…Caroline knew nothing of the details of this cat, or why I was worried about her. Here are the details: recently Zelda had been in a fight with a new cat in our house, and had been injured. She disappeared…she ran upstairs and hid, and only came out to eat. We had to put a bowl of food and a litter box near her hiding place, because she never came out. Before the fight with the new cat, she had been very affectionate and went everywhere. Now…she was in hiding. But, every night, when I went to bed, she would stand outside my bedroom door and scratch and cry to be let in. When I let her in, she got on bed with me and would sleep on my shoulders, sometimes wrapping her arms around my neck. It was irritating, but I always let it happen because I felt like she was acting as a familiar.
Caroline helped me to understand exactly what was happening with Zelda. When I told my daughter what Caroline said, she was as amazed as I was. We both got it…and believe with all of our hearts that somehow, Caroline listened to and communicated with our cat, Zelda. We reached out to Zelda, and helped to understand that we had not abandoned her just because a new cat was in the house. And Zelda slept with me every night, and I became thankful for her protection and her “mission” to me.
I was completely blown away by Caroline’s sensitivity to our cat. I am now a believer! Thanks Caroline…your love and sensitivity brought healing to all of us.